10.5 Gallon / 40 Liter Spray Tank
Radar with Binocular Vision
Entire system is Waterproof
Front FPV & Gimbal Mapping Camera
7" Remote Screen
Rotary Style Nozzles
DJI Agras T40
DJI Agras T40
SKU:CP.AG.00000740.01Get More Info
That’s the best way to describe the newest addition in the DJI Agras drone line-up. From the lightweight frame to increased tank size and binocular vision, the Agras T40 hits the market with the updated features users have asked for.
As the biggest and most technologically advanced sprayer and spreader drone in the U.S., this “two-drones-in-one” model offers an unsurpassed built-in mapping ability, affording users image capture, image processing, and stitching via the T40 drone and remote.
The features of the T40 spraying and spreading technology decrease crop inputs while increasing yield, user safety, and overall spraying and spreading efficiency.
Great fit for:
- Precise in-field spot coverage
- Whole field application
- Granular fertilizer application
- Cover crop seeding
The T40 is currently in stock and available for order.
Enhanced Spraying Efficiency
Equipped with a 10.5 gallon spray tank, the Agras T40 has an estimated spray swath of 30-feet and a 3-gallon/minute spray output. The T40’s dual atomized centrifugal sprinkler creates a more consistent spray pattern and droplet size while reducing drift.
18.5-gallon spreader tank
Spreading fertilizer and cover crop seed is more efficient with the Agras T40. Designed with an 18.5-gallon spreader tank that can hold up to ~115 lbs. of granular material. The aircraft is equipped with a weighing sensor that monitors the spread quantity and remaining payload
Active Phased Array Radar + Binocular Vision
The active phased array radar is incorporated with a binocular vision sensor system to provide 360-degree horizontal omnidirectional obstacle sensing, offering optimal security. In addition, the T40’s 12-megapixel gimbal FPV camera allows for real-time data acquisition.
|Frame: 6 arms, 1 motor per arm (diagonal length 10’)||Frame: 4 arm, 2 motors per arm (diagonal length 12’)|
|Spray tank: 8-gallon||Spray tank: 10.5-gallon|
|Spreader tank: 10.5-gallon, max 65 lbs. of granular product||Spreader tank: 18.5 gallon, max 115 lbs. of granular product|
|16 Tee-Jet spray nozzles must be changed to adjust droplet size||2 Centrifugal, atomization nozzles, adjust droplet size with the push of a button|
|5 mega-pixel stationary camera; front and rear||12 mega-pixel camera on gimbal; front|
|Mapping capabilities: Not built-in||Mapping Capabilities: Built-in|
- 10.5-gallon liquid tank designed to empty in under 4 minutes
- Estimated 30-foot swath with pattern consistency across the entire swath
- Smaller, more reliable rotary pumps located on the tank utilize an unpressurized
- Two rotary style nozzles spray through centrifugal force rather than pressure, making adjusting droplet size as easy as clicking a button
- Live level meter, in addition to on-board scales, provide readings of the remaining volume of liquid in tank signaling time remaining in field
- 18.5-gallon spreader tank designed to hold ~115 lbs. of granular material
- Redesigned spreader cover and frame to create minimal pattern disturbance
- Equipped with a dump valve and the ability to fill using a seed tender spout
EFFICIENCY & OPERATIONS
- Whole field coverage — Up to 40 acres per hour at 2 GPA
- Combines mapping, spraying and spreading functions using the remote controller and the D-RTK 2 mobile station
- 12 mega-pixel camera and adjustable gimbal enable easy capture of desired views
- Fully enhanced remote controller with a 7” display screen for smoother, faster mapping
- Ability to operate continuously with 3 batteries, 1 charger and a generator on site
OPERATOR SAFETY & EASE OF USE
- Complete autonomous mission planning is fast, easy and customizable
- Equipped with active phased array radar and a binocular vision sensor system to provide 360-degree horizontal omnidirectional obstacle sensing
- Foldable design reduces the aircraft size by 70% for greater portability
- Rated IPX6 throughout the entire aircraft, meaning it is water and dust proof