7.9 Gallon / 30 Liter Spray Tank
Advanced Spherical Radar System
IP67 Water and Dust Resistance
Dual FPV Cameras for Monitoring
High Precision Operation
Smart Agriculture Cloud Platform
Aerial Spraying at New Heights
The T30 is tested and proven in the field. With a 7.9-gallon (30 liter) spray tank, this industry-leading drone can spray up to 30 acres per hour at 2 gallons per acre (GPA). The revolutionary transforming body, equipped with 16 TeeJet nozzles and a double plunger pump, enables highly effective spraying to help reduce crop inputs and increase yield making it versatile for many different spray jobs.
Great fit for:
- Covering large acreage
- Spot application
- Cover crop overseeding
35 Acres per Hour
Equipped with a 7.9-gallon (30 liter) spray tank, the Agras T30 has a spray width of 29-feet, and field spraying efficiency of 35 acres/hour, 33.3% more than its previous generation.
Spherical Radar System
The spherical radar system perceives and surroundings in all environments, weather conditions, and viewing angles. Automatic obstacle avoidance and adaptive flight functions help ensure safety during operation.
Optimal Route Planning
The new intelligent route mode independently plans the best route for each operation. A gauge indicates the remaining liquid payload amount and estimated time until refill in real-time, letting operators strike the perfect balance between payload and battery life. The aircraft also supports automatic edge sweeping for extensive spray coverage and easier aerial operation.
The Agras T30 can be folded by 80%, making it easier to transport. This folding mechanism uses quick-snap locking, redundancies, and an in-app alert to help ensure safe operation.
- 7.9-gallon liquid tank designed to empty in under 4 minutes
- Equipped with 16 TeeJet nozzles and a 29-foot swath
- Controlled by a dual electromagnetic flow meter to ensure even and accurate spraying
- Live level meter displays remaining volume of liquid in tank signaling time remaining in field
- 10.5-gallon spreader tank designed to hold ~70 lbs. of granular material
- An on-board scale system works to keep the rate accurate while displaying live tank weight
- Automatically adjustable gate designed to control spread rate and empty a full tank in under 1 minute
EFFICIENCY & OPERATIONS
- Whole field coverage — Up to 30 acres per hour at 2 GPA and 40 acres per hour at 1 GPA
- The fastest start up time of any drone at under 20 seconds
- Heat resistant batteries are able to recharge as fast as you deplete them
- Ability to operate continuously with 3 batteries, 1 charger and a generator on site
OPERATOR SAFETY & EASE OF USE
- Completely autonomous mission planning is fast, easy and customizable
- Equipped with an industry-leading spherical radar system designed to detect obstacles around the entire airframe, minimizing accidental crashes
- Ability to fold to 20% of its original size, making it easy to transport
- Rated IP67 throughout the entire aircraft, meaning it is water and dust proof
Three Batteries + Charger for Continuous Operation
With fewer supporting components needed, the Agras T30 is easier to transport. A newly designed intelligent battery is covered by warranty for 1,000 charges and 4,942 acres of flight; this ultra-long service life significantly reduces operating costs. The charging station and smart charging hub can fully charge a battery in 10 minutes, allowing for continuous operation with three batteries and one charger. The standard safety box helps ensure battery safety and easy equipment storage.
DJI Agras T30 Intelligent Flight Battery
The 29,000mAh Intelligent Flight Battery has a product guarantee of 1,000 cycles. It supports instant charging without the need for cooldown, circuit board-level potting protection, and resistance from water and corrosion.
DJI Agras T30 Intelligent Battery Station
The T30 Battery Station provides 7,200 watts of charging power and can charge a battery in 10 minutes. It also has a backup power system and supports dual-channel alternated charging with power adaptation and safer operation.
|Frame: 6 arms, 1 motor per arm (diagonal length 10’)
|Frame: 4 arm, 2 motors per arm (diagonal length 12’)
|Spray tank: 8-gallon
|Spray tank: 10.5-gallon
|Spreader tank: 10.5-gallon, max 65 lbs. of granular product
|Spreader tank: 18.5 gallon, max 115 lbs. of granular product
|16 Tee-Jet spray nozzles must be changed to adjust droplet size
|2 Centrifugal, atomization nozzles, adjust droplet size with the push of a button
|5 mega-pixel stationary camera; front and rear
|12 mega-pixel camera on gimbal; front
|Mapping capabilities: Not built-in
|Mapping Capabilities: Built-in