Drone Technician APPLY NOW
Agri Spray Drones is searching for a Drone Technician to help maintain our growing customer fleet of DJI Agras and Enterprise series spraying drones.
ABOUT AGRI SPRAY DRONES
Agri Spray Drones was founded with the farmer in mind. We are a full-service drone sales firm focused on helping producers and landowners utilize unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in liquid and granular application. Our knowledge of drones coupled with our experience in agriculture allows us to create systems that support operations and promote efficiency. We empower rural America by bringing our tools to the hands of farmers and land managers.
As a drone technician, your primary goal will be to repair and test drones, as well as provide technical support to our growing customer base. Basic job duties include:
- Learn and maintain an understanding of DJI Agras platforms
- Repair and troubleshooting of drones being used by our customers
- Live troubleshooting via phone and email with customers needing technical support
- Completing analysis and diagnostics on drones received into our repair shop
- Accurately completing drone repairs in a timely fashion
- Manage parts inventory and shipments
- Work with DJI support to troubleshoot and warranty components on drones
- Assist in the sales process by performing demonstrations for prospective customers
- Perform custom application for customers
- Maintain an organized workspace
To succeed in this position, you will need to learn and develop a deeper understanding of drone components and functions to provide our customers with top level technical support.
This position will require you to work at the Agri Spray Drones shop in Boonville, Missouri.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Part 107 certified or the ability to obtain certification
- Vast knowledge of drone software and hardware (in particular DJI)
- Have built and operated one of the following: multi rotor drones, rc aircraft, rc cars/trucks
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly describe technical processes
- Self-motivated and accountable
- High school diploma
- Agriculture knowledge is a plus, but not needed
|||Boonville, MO|||Tech Department||||||XuW3.~VwiuNYYyw_|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||