Mavic 3 Multispectral
Precision + Data
Your eyes in the sky. The Mavic 3 Multispectral (Mavic 3M) combines an RGB camera with four multispectral cameras to view and collect data like never before. This two-in-one camera system allows you to easily capture crop growth information, survey fields and guide spot spraying and fertilization decisions.
Weighing two pounds, this compact drone delivers precision and data, so you can reduce production costs, increase income and improve overall efficiency
Great fit for:
- Aerial surveying and field scouting
- DJI Terra/DJI SmartFarm platform mapping
- Generating 3D routes and prescription maps
- Environmental monitoring and natural resource surveys
Multispectral + RGB Imaging System
The Mavic 3M is equipped with a newly upgraded two-in-one imaging system. The RGB camera has a 20MP image sensor and mechanical shutter with a maximum speed of 1/2000, allowing you to quickly capture image information. In addition to the RGB camera, the four-lens multispectral camera provides more accurate directional information, helping gain a deeper understanding of crop conditions by sensing details that the human eye cannot detect. This coupled with the built-in sunlight sensor results in more accurate NDVI results, as well as improved accuracy and consistency of data acquired over time.
RTK Centimeter-Level Positioning
The drone, camera, and the RTK module are synchronized at the microsecond level to accurately obtain the position information of the imaging center of each camera. This allows the Mavic 3M to perform high-precision aerial surveying without the use of ground control points. And with a battery life of up to 42 minutes, the Mavic 3M can complete the surveying and mapping operations of an area as vast as 400 acres in a single flight.
Designed for Safer Operation
Fly farther and explore more with the unit’s O3 extended 9-mile video transmission range. The stable, long-range connection allows you to control your drone with snappy responsiveness while still maintaining a crisp, ultra-sharp live video feed. For added safety, the Mavic 3M is equipped with omnidirectional obstacle sensing to detect obstacles in all directions and help avoid them accurately.
360-degree omnidirectional obstacle avoidance1 of 7
Sleek, 2-pound design folds for easy transport2 of 7
RTK module: centimeter-level positioning3 of 7
42 min. maximum flight time4 of 7
4 x 5MP multispectral cameras5 of 7
20MP RGB camera6 of 7
Built-in sunlight sensor captures solar irradiance7 of 7
- 4/3 CMOS, 20 megapixels
- 1/2000-second mechanical shutter in order with no rolling shutter
- 7-second high-speed-burst shooting when shooting with RGB camera only
- Four, 5-megapixel multispectral cameras
- Green (G) 560 nm ± 16nm
- Red (R) 650 nm ± 16 nm
- Red edge (RE) 730 nm ± 16 nm
- Near-infrared (NIR) 860 nm ± 26 nm
- Light sensor, NDVI is more accurate
EFFICIENCY & OPERATIONS
- Equipped with an RTK module to deliver centimeter-level positioning
- Maximum flight time: 42 minutes
- Allows for aerial surveying of up to 400 acres per flight
- Includes a 100W battery charging hub
- Built-in sunlight sensor captures solar irradiance and records it in an image file, resulting in more accurate NDVI results
OPERATOR SAFETY & EASE OF USE
- Complete autonomous mission planning is fast, easy and customizable
- Fly farther with the O3 extended 9-mile video transmission range
- Equipped with 360-degree omnidirectional obstacle sensing
- Sleek, 2-pound design folds to allow for easy transport and storage
The Agri Spray Drones Mavic 3M full package includes:
- Mavic 3 Multispectral Drone with remote control, one battery, full set of props and a standard battery charger
- Battery Kit
Includes three additional batteries along with a battery charging hub (100W).
- Full Set of Spare Propellers
- DJI Care
A 12-month service plan provided by DJI that covers the full repair to your DJI aircraft, gimbal, or camera.
- Agri Spray Drones Training Resources
Access to comprehensive training guides, use cases, and support from our experienced team.
Three Batteries + Charger for Continuous Operation
DJI Agras T30 Intelligent Flight Battery
The 29,000mAh Intelligent Flight Battery has a product guarantee of 1,000 cycles. It supports instant charging without the need for cooldown, circuit board-level potting protection, and resistance from water and corrosion.
DJI Agras T30 Intelligent Battery Station
The T30 Battery Station provides 7,200 watts of charging power and can charge a battery in 10 minutes. It also has a backup power system and supports dual-channel alternated charging with power adaptation and safer operation.
Get In Touch
+ 1 573-519-5000
13620 Old Highway 40
Boonville, MO 65233