- Battery pack for MG series drones.
- DJI Agras MG-1P Battery
- Capacity of 12000 mAh
- Voltage of 44.4 V
- Additional information
12 × 12 × 8 in
Important features of the MG-1P battery:
- Battery level display LEDs
- Battery parameters, including the total voltage, voltage of each cell, and the battery’s health, can be seen in real-time on the MG-1P controller.
- The battery automatically turns to power saving mode when it is disconnected from the DJI Agras Mg-1P drone.
- Auto balancing of the battery cells
- Auto discharging, if the battery is not being used for more than 10 days, the battery discharges itself to a 65% charge level.
- What is the flight time that a DJI Agras MG-1P with full payload gets with the MG-1P battery? 8-15 minutes depending on the elevation
- Does the MG-1P battery last longer if I charge the battery with a slow charging mode? Yes, the MG-1P battery can last 400 cycles if charged with slow charging and 200 cycles if charged with the fast charging mode.
- Does the battery stop charging in case of an overheat? Yes, the charger gives a warning to you when the battery is overheated. Also, the fourth LED light on the MG-1P battery starts blinking twice per second in case of an overheat.